You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-12-06 15:50:25

MsZetec2.0

TA-DAH!

For all you guys and gals who don't know me, I am Jaz and I've been lurking around here for a few months and annoying folk in the chat room, so I figure only fair to start annoying you lot on here too! Seeing as how the chat gang all seem to be name-checking me.  lol

Passed my test 25th Sept 2006. Had an absolutely wonderful instructor, started learning proper in April 2006, ended up 4 hours of lessons every week, absolutely loved it. Still love driving, that's my passion at the moment. Want out of my boring office job and onto the open road. That's the plan this year, buy a sat nav and get a job driving. Don't really care what. Need the sat nav as I'm forever getting lost......  roll  lol

Did have a tank of an Audi 80 which I inherited from my late Grandad, bless him. I have no idea how he coped with that thing coz it was so heavy, no power steering and an absolute b**** to park. I ended up blowing the head gasket on it after 2 months and the clutch/gears started to get dodgy and after it nearly cut out on me halfway into a busy roundabout, I decided not to drive it any more. Not an economical repair either. Now got a lovely big Mondeo  big_smile And a renewed love of the open road. Love it to bits that car, just perfection on wheels.

So erm, I think I'd better shut up now, that got a bit long. So erm ello! o/

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

31-12-06 15:50:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: TA-DAH!

#2 31-12-06 15:59:47

msdarcy721

thought one of the Scissor Sisters had just signed up 'Ta-Dah' lol

sure to bump into you around here again now-- not just in chat 8-)

haven't had a proper chit chat for ages sad

PS- Happy New Year! smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx smile

#3 31-12-06 19:19:40

luchell

Jaz  lol Good to see you here hun  lol Bout time you introduced yourself an all  tongue lol

#4 31-12-06 19:30:26

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

ello Jaz

an i never knew that you hadn't introduced yourself properly, tsk tsk, hehe

well you done it now

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#5 31-12-06 19:42:40

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi Jaz. had me worried there for a mo. thought you were leaving us lol

kjs

#6 31-12-06 20:23:55

Disky
Verified Member
Website

and i thought i had hit the chat button by mistake wink

#7 05-01-07 14:57:29

DEE

Hiya Jaz

And a very big welcome to the forum...lol
It seems really funny welcoming you when ive been chatting to you for ages in the chat room

Welcome and enjoy  big_smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

Board footer