You are not logged in.

#1 23-12-06 13:48:31

bigunbill

My First Post

Hi All.  This is the first time I have posted. I have been a member for a while, so I thought I'd better say Hi smile.  I am a newly qualified Instructor and have gone for the Chevrolet Kalos 1.4sx. I am happy with the car and my pupils seem to like it also.  Unfortunately the kalos doesn't come in diesel form.  Chevrolet give a 21% discount for instructors and include free He-man dual controls, second speedo and 2 year 60,000 mile service.  I will post again later in the new year to let you know how the car has been.  Thanks for reading this and hope it benefits someone.
Bill

23-12-06 13:48:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: My First Post

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-12-06 17:55:16

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bill, welcome my friend, hope santa is good to you and look forward to reading your car reviews in the new year.

regards
Ray

#3 23-12-06 19:08:15

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Hello bill and welcome, good luck with the business, keep us posted how it all goes.

#4 23-12-06 19:30:31

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello and welcome, great choice of car big_smile I bought that model 12 months ago lovelyyyyyyyyy car.

#5 23-12-06 20:35:13

Karenadi

Hiya welcome to the gang.

#6 24-12-06 18:29:24

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bill welcome on board. Good luck with the new carear

kjs

Board footer