You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-12-06 16:44:51

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Disky had his part 2 today and .................................................

ONLY PASSED IT  

he he ,, so chuffed with myself, 2 minor faults

It would have been one, but on a l/r i felt i was a bit close, so re-adjusted and took the minor hit for it, so glad i did.

Othewr fault was a securicor van, he decided that he could squeeze thru the gap i had already commited myself to, instructor said i should have anticipated and waited to see if he would give way. fair enough comment, but i had already commited before he approached, so HE should have waited, but im not fussed, it's a pass smile

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo    lol lol lol lol

15-12-06 16:44:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Disky had his part 2 today and .................................................

#2 15-12-06 16:53:56

pt0511
Verified Member

Re: Disky had his part 2 today and .................................................

well done....it feels great dunt it? lol

get ready for part 3 hee hee good luck with the rest of your ADI journey

Paula

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

#3 15-12-06 16:55:46

Disky
Verified Member
Website

thanx Paula,, never felt like this for such a long, still on cloud nine

Ray

#4 15-12-06 17:01:10

pt0511
Verified Member

lol it took me ages to 'come down'

were you nervous? i wasn't when i finally met the examiner....we laffed all the way, felt like a lesson.....it was so weird pmsl hugged and kissed him when he said i'd passed....i bet he couldn't wait to get out of that 'strange' ladies car  big_smile

Paula

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

#5 15-12-06 17:06:53

Disky
Verified Member
Website

yes i was nervous, but really only started to become "nervous" after i did the show me tell me stage and eyesight at the start,, as soon as i got in the car, that was it, jelly belly and all lol,, but the DE really tried hard to make me feel at ease, she was excellent, very nice, and as it goes, the wife of a local indy instructor.

But being totally honest, i really enjoyed my test hour, really enjoyed the drive and got the result i wanted, looking back, i dont know why i was so nervous, but im glad i was, kept me on edge.

Disky's Tip:
Some may know, that i am a professional trainer at the mo. One thing i train is called "Politeness & Rewardingness", most ADI's will use this but perhaps without realising.

When the DE gave me a command, a simple "thank you" was returned to her, it makles all the difference if they understand that you appreciate them. Well it worked for me smile

regards
Ray

#6 15-12-06 17:09:19

Disky
Verified Member
Website

oh and can i say
[img=Comic Sans MS]
WOOO HOOO 
[/img]

lol,, still up there somewhere LOL

#7 15-12-06 17:15:30

luchell

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! Wait til you pass part three that an even better feeling  lol lol

#8 15-12-06 17:49:38

pj
Verified Member

Well Done Disky big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#9 15-12-06 18:15:36

Blew
Verified Member

Congratulations Disky

Blew.

#10 15-12-06 18:19:00

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Good result - have fun with part 3!

#11 15-12-06 19:55:45

kev elliott

Congratulations big_smile

#12 15-12-06 22:10:43

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations on just 2 driver faults, you must have had a great drive!  Best of luck for the rest of your training.  Look forward to hearing how you are getting on, its an interesting journey!   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#13 15-12-06 22:59:54

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done disky, great result too  smile  enjoy it. best of luck with pt3 and ... enjoy it too!

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#14 15-12-06 23:07:18

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Well done Disky. You thinking of going :pdibadge: now. Best of luck with part 3

kjs

#15 16-12-06 01:33:09

Disky
Verified Member
Website

i think i will prob go pink, but only after my head has settled down a bit,, still feel like im walking on air smile

#16 16-12-06 08:26:07

Trig
Verified Member

congratulations, enjoy your part 3
Trig

Trig

Board footer