You are not logged in.

#1 12-12-06 16:58:19

ukwomble
Verified Member

Part 2 pass

Passed part 2 today with 4 minors,and so chuffed.As you can see from my "post" count I don't really put to much onto the site forums but would just like to say thanks to all of you who do as without the information on here I would be lost in my quest to becoming an ADI.Allthough I don't post much myself I come onto the forum every day to see all the various comments and opinions from everyone,and have also got to meet a couple of people in my area who are also going through the course,of which I'd like to especially thank "MiniClassic" who has answered so many of those "silly" questions that I didn't want to post on the site.Well from what I have read it will be straight back to the grindstone now to deal with part 3,and once again thank you all for your input.

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Part 1 passed 13/10/06.....98/67.
Part 2 passed 12/12/06.....4 minors.
Part 3 failed   02/06/07.....3/3
Part 3 failed   16/07/07.....3/5
Part 3 passed 02/11/07.....4/4

12-12-06 16:58:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 pass

#2 12-12-06 17:09:57

chasbart
Verified Member

well done womble...pt3 beckons you so good luck with that too.

chas big_smile

chas

#3 12-12-06 17:16:43

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hi Mate,

as I've said before - Congratulations!!

You had more people with fingers crossed for you than you knew... I couldn't keep it entirely secret!

Ambition Driving College

#4 12-12-06 17:24:15

pj
Verified Member

Congrats ukwomble , please don't feel afraid of posting to ask questions, remember there's no such thing as a stupid question and we want the pdi's to not be frighten to post. We have got rid of members in the past who have attacked the very people this site is meant for so please feel free to ask whatever you want big_smile

btw from your name are you orginally from wimbledon like Jonks & I?

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#5 12-12-06 17:44:42

luchell

Well done enjoy tonight and reward yourself with a drink or two  smile smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 12-12-06 22:42:27

ukwomble
Verified Member

Congrats ukwomble , please don't feel afraid of posting to ask questions, remember there's no such thing as a stupid question and we want the pdi's to not be frighten to post. We have got rid of members in the past who have attacked the very people this site is meant for so please feel free to ask whatever you want big_smile

btw from your name are you orginally from wimbledon like Jonks & I?

Hi Pj,thanks for your post.............and yes my from wimbledon originally,grew up in Haydons road area.

Part 1 passed 13/10/06.....98/67.
Part 2 passed 12/12/06.....4 minors.
Part 3 failed   02/06/07.....3/3
Part 3 failed   16/07/07.....3/5
Part 3 passed 02/11/07.....4/4

#7 12-12-06 23:22:30

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Many congratulations UKwomble, what a great result!  You did a lot better than one chap I saw today taking his part 2, he didn't even bring his driving licence to start with!  He went and fetched it, was lucky enough to still be allowed to take the test and then just as he was pulling out of the car park he nearly collided with my pupil coming back in from test!   Bless him, well done, enjoy your training for the part 3.     smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 13-12-06 00:34:13

gumboots
Verified Member

Well done ukwomble.

Good luck with your journey through part 3 and beyond!

Part 1 - 1st July 8:30 - 96% & 65 smile
Part 2 - 5th December 8:45 3 x Driving

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

#9 13-12-06 02:20:03

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done womble- best of luck on pt 3

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#10 13-12-06 07:54:39

pj
Verified Member

You were just down the road from me, i lived by south wimbledon station, know Haydons Road well big_smile  Jon was a bit posher and lived up by the common lol lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#11 13-12-06 15:35:43

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

well done ukwomble, great result. now for the fun of part 3.  big_smile

Board footer