You are not logged in.

#1 08-12-06 21:13:01

nearon
Verified Member

Hi everyone......

Hi everyone, back after a long absence, never mind though, now with the AA, hmmmmmmm sad

08-12-06 21:13:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone......

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-12-06 21:31:06

c-way
Verified Member
Website

hi, you don't seem too excited!  is it that bad?

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 08-12-06 21:34:38

nearon
Verified Member

Its probably the same for everyone one else, no work, wrong time of the year, pupils cancelling at short notice, so not much to get excited about, lol

#4 08-12-06 21:40:09

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Fair enough! Don't let it get you down, it is still the best vocation when all goes well......beats sitting in a stuffy office all day and I don't miss the stupid festive season office parties one bit!!! 

#5 08-12-06 21:48:37

nearon
Verified Member

I love my job even when things don't go well, I'm just getting in my bah humbug mood for xmas, tis the season to be jolly, come to the AA and make some lolly, ho ho ho and all that!!!!!!!

#6 08-12-06 21:59:21

c-way
Verified Member
Website

I know how you feel, last year at this time I was with [B]B[/b]ring us Some Money but decided that I didn't want to!  Took me another 6 months to get brave and advise them to stick one's franchise up one's dual controls, but it felt soooo gooood!  (Apologies in advance to all those who are franchisees of B$M who may take offence)

#7 08-12-06 22:04:09

luchell

lol Welcome back great thread its making me laugh, so true c-way  lol lol

#8 08-12-06 22:12:03

Evan

They should change their name to:

Bankrupt
Some
Mother

I was going to put a smiley in but I can't say I found anything to smile about after the experience I had with them. Ev :cry:

#9 08-12-06 22:20:02

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Sounds like a new thread is needed for this one, new acronyms for our favourite SOM's!  May I start with, Bleeding Sucking Monkeys?

#10 08-12-06 22:41:38

Evan

Very apt c-way, how are you finding your slipper lol

#11 08-12-06 22:52:19

c-way
Verified Member
Website

I keep looking on top of the cupboards and there it is!  :? big_smile (it has arrived and will be a stupid stocking filler for my husband) every pun intended!   It is ace, what a lovely sheepskin toe warming piece of apparatus!  (apologies to all vegetarians)

#12 08-12-06 22:56:16

Evan

God you must be double jointed to get your legs up that high to put a slipper on. lol lol

#13 08-12-06 23:01:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

No Ev not double jointed but unfortunate to have an inside leg of 36 inches and being 6ft tall - not all it's cracked up to be!  But even I cant reach to the top of my cupboards!   Thank goodness for the Corsa!  Ouch, just had to modify that one!   Merely meant plenty of room for those tall folks!

Board footer