You are not logged in.

#1 05-12-06 21:40:59

theoldfaggot

new guy + help

New guy here
Been on the go for just a little over 5 years, l stay in the back waters of Aberdeen for my sins. Really enjoy my job, Trying hard to get on to ordit. Can any one recommend any quality help any where.
                                cheers
                                         theoldfaggot

05-12-06 21:40:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new guy + help

#2 06-12-06 00:27:14

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum lol I am sure someone can help you withordit  smile

#3 06-12-06 11:50:06

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome along to the site.

Can't help myself, but sure someone will...

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 06-12-06 23:30:09

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

oldfaggot, I'm in the same boat re: ORDIT, but my trainer is miles away from you, sorry, good luck with it.

(Wish I was in the back waters of Aberdeen - know anyone flogging a shack with a couple of acres?)

Board footer