You are not logged in.

#1 03-12-06 23:05:11

Tash ythe crash

Hi just joined (no pressure from hayley)

yes if u had a look at hayley's little passage about the poor pupil that suffered the rear end shunt that is me from that came the name tash the crash. i have my next test tomorrow lunch time. This time i have two goals finish the test and get my pass either would make me happy! Would love to get that pass tho!!!!!!!!!

03-12-06 23:05:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi just joined (no pressure from hayley)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-12-06 23:10:18

luchell

Hello  lol I don't want your cold, in the morning so i am coming to the house wearing a mask  lol lol, yes this is the young lady who suffered the rather nasty shunt up the bum, affectionately known now as 'Tash the crash'  lol It wasn't nice, i wrote a post a while ago about Tash it's been a long hard journey for her so fingers crossed everyone please for Tash tomorrow we need a little luck on our side  wink

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/in … ic=17718.0

#3 03-12-06 23:10:58

Evan

WOULD YOU WELCOME

the one the only, the never to be copied. DRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM ROOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!!

TASH THE CRASH. lol lol lol

Welcome to the forum Tash never forget to check your mirrors or your blindspots. Hayley has also promised that she will get the coffee and burgers in next lesson.  :evil:

#4 03-12-06 23:19:37

luchell

I might buy the coffees tomorrow  lol Want a coffee before you go to test Tash? I think we will see how your cold is! I reckon may well be a good idea! to make you feel better smile smile Remember all your documents and a pack of tissues for your nose  wink

#5 03-12-06 23:27:49

Evan

Well if she needs tissues for anything other than her nose, it will because the examiner has s h i t himself, can't see that happening. I will phone tomorrow to wish you luck Tash. Ev

#6 03-12-06 23:33:01

Doc
Verified Member
Website

Hey Tash

All the best for your test (no i'm not a poet and i know it) Don't be worrying about lil Bernie, i'm sure he'll get over the shock. I had a young lad who was unfortunate like yourself got bumped from behind 2 lessons from his test. His next (last) lesson went totally downhill but we managed to perk him up to pass 1st time with 1 minor fault.

Lots n lots n lots of luck

Oh and welcome to the forum

#7 03-12-06 23:33:27

megron
Verified Member

Hi Tash welcome to the forum  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

All the very very best for your test tomorrow.....  I really hope you achieve both your goals!!!!!

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck Tash

Ruth

#8 04-12-06 08:19:19

DEE

Hey Tash

Nice to meet you hun
All the very best of luck with your test
Go and have the drive of your life

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#9 04-12-06 09:12:59

luchell

Well Tash and i knew it could happen, her cold has spiked into some evil flu like thing and her balance is off where her ear is bad so the test if off im afriad guys, im going to sort out everything and get it rebooked but so now Tash must concentrate on getting better and her little one of 2 and a half has got it to bless them so they are under a quilt and i've told her to call the Dr to her  smile

Keep warm Tash, wasn't to be today hun it has to be yours next time we ain't giving up now we've come this far!! ;)xxxxxx

#10 04-12-06 09:15:10

DEE

Awwww Tash
So sorry to hear that you and your little one are ill
Keep warm and get well soon
Your day WILL come

((hugs))

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#11 04-12-06 09:15:50

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

aww sorry to hear you're ill tash and now can't do it, get you and little one better soon, take care, wrap up, watch daytime telly, have a doze etc.  and best of luck for when your new test date comes through.

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#12 04-12-06 13:07:15

Karenadi

Hiya Tash: fancy crashing Hayley's car: you should of heard her ranting. :evil:

Only joking: ha ha: welcome to the forum.  Good luck for the test.

#13 04-12-06 14:13:46

emluian

Hi Tash, sorry to hear you are poorly and have to have your test rescheduled. Heard a lot about you from Haley (all good of course), get well soon   roll

Board footer