You are not logged in.

#1 23-11-06 17:23:56

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

YIPEE...I PASSED part 2

have just got in after my final part 2 test with a pass in my sweaty little hands. I got 4 minors so it wasn't the best drive i have ever done but still glad i did it. big_smile big_smile big_smile time for a beer i think  smile

23-11-06 17:23:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: YIPEE...I PASSED part 2

#2 23-11-06 17:34:13

luchell

Nice one! Bet you're feeling relieved. Roll on part three now then  big_smile

#3 23-11-06 17:34:21

MiniClassic
Verified Member

No matter what the mark - a pass is a pass - onwards to Part 3!!

After a good couple of beers of course  big_smile

Well done again!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 23-11-06 17:37:17

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Kmow how you feel mate-i wasnt too fortunate with my part 2 and got it on third attempt too-well done.

Go get your part 3 first time as i did. You know you can.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#5 23-11-06 17:59:00

pt0511
Verified Member

Congratulations....good luck with pt 3

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

#6 23-11-06 19:20:26

Disky
Verified Member
Website

all the very best,, well done smile

#7 23-11-06 21:06:56

murphy
Verified Member

well done, good luck with part 3.
                                      rob

#8 23-11-06 22:21:54

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done russ, enjoy  big_smile best of luck with the final part

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#9 23-11-06 22:26:22

megron
Verified Member

Congratulations Russ......

Well done on your pass.....good luck with part 3!!!!

#10 24-11-06 17:34:56

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#11 24-11-06 20:05:51

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

cant wait, but will have to leave starting my part 3 untill january due to work and xmas, but at least i have something to look forward to in the cold, dark months ahead.

#12 24-11-06 23:56:00

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck with part 3

Board footer