You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-12-04 21:35:59

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Insurance

I currently invite pupils to my home for HPT tuition on my computer.

As far as I can see, there is no insurance cover in place if the pupil has a fall or other accident whilst on my property.

Your household insurance cover will include public liability on a personal basis. Your car policy covers professional indemnity in the car and the third party section covers the public liability aspect ( within the car ).

Can anyone recommend a cheap policy which I could use for the purpose of instruction in the home?

After all, it may be your premises DSA choose to inspect.

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

08-12-04 21:35:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Insurance

Board footer