You are not logged in.

#1 10-11-06 18:46:00

pinkpixie

Hello everyone

Hi...ive been bullied into joining by my friend who is a member of the forum...she is teaching me how to drive!! lol

Im 20...like drivin and drivin people mad!!

Lookin forward to gettin some good tips and havin a laugh!!

Hi Evan....yea you do know me!!

Lou

10-11-06 18:46:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello everyone

#2 10-11-06 19:09:19

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Lou and welcome to the forum  smile
You are certainly in the right place for help and advice on learning to drive
VandADI

#3 10-11-06 21:27:21

luchell

Hi there Lou and welcome to the forum  smile smile

#4 10-11-06 21:29:38

pinkpixie

hi vanda..thanks for the welcome...my instructor is well known around here....and is cool! thats all i can say...lol   :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Lou

#5 10-11-06 22:31:34

Evan

Hello Lou fancy meeting you here, (not surprising knowing the company you keep though). Do hope you will give us a verse of Celine Dione. Good to have you aboard, miss pinky. Ev

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 10-11-06 22:46:09

Andi

Shush...Ev, im trying to keep her quiet, and its Friday night! Oh Lord

xxx

1.gif

#7 10-11-06 22:49:39

Evan

lol lol lol The streets will echo to the sounds of ''Tell him,'' sung by the two of you. Give it an hour or so. Remember I know, coz I've been there.  lol lol lol Ev

#8 12-11-06 23:27:25

chasbart
Verified Member

welcome lou

chas

chas

#9 13-11-06 00:07:48

Andi

Well..te car has been moving and a grooving all weekend! Although Lou had control of the car stereo and i had the car!!! Managed to Shock Luchell.. now there is a first! I think our Luch was speechless for a moment....lol

xxx

1.gif

#10 13-11-06 00:21:40

luchell

Well so far since ive been parking off rude no ones been rude enough to challenge me by blocking my car in!!  yikes EXCEPT ANDI   roll lol Peeked through the blinds and thought no what would she be doing here since as she lives nearly 4 hours away  lol lol Phone rang where are you outside she says shooker  lol tongue Nice to see you Andi been a while  smile smile

Board footer