You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-10-06 09:08:08

abrocky
Verified Member
Website

Not a good run up to my part 2...

Well my car broke down yesterday (headgaske gone?!? i think)
and now have to drive a completely diff car for my part 2 exam tomorrow... its a saloon... argh!

... had to pull a sickie from work today; to try to get used to the new one...

so anyone interested in a ?????? 99 polo, 1.4 16v lol

26-10-06 09:08:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Not a good run up to my part 2...

#2 26-10-06 09:43:31

pt0511
Verified Member

oh dear...not good at all and I thought i was in trouble....

.....my Pt 2 test is booked for 16th nov and last week all the fuses went crazy....no inside lights....no dials/locks working.....talk about getting a sweat on lol

Good luck for tomorrow

Paula

Part 1 16th May - 99% 67hp
Part 2 16th Nov - 4 faults - 1st attempt
Part 3 .....??

#3 26-10-06 10:35:00

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Best of luck for tomorrow...

Hope your practice today pays off - it could be good as you'll be contentrating on everything without taking anything for granted about the handling, etc...

Fingers crossed!

Ambition Driving College

#4 26-10-06 23:06:47

posh
Verified Member

good luck on your part two. let us know how you get on. smile

#5 01-11-06 09:32:17

AndyBerry

Seems to be a theme - I've got my test next thursday... I need my brake discs & pads replacing before I take mine (they're making noise and will fail MOT - due at end of month - if not done), so hoping to get mine sorted at some point, although not sure when as I'm working now till Sunday night, then monday and tuesday is only chance I have to get them fixed!

Andy

#6 02-11-06 08:54:44

pm
Verified Member

dont worry too much the skills you've gained while training will get you through no matter what car you drive. by now you should be able to get in any car and perform any manoeuvre, you may expect your pupils to do this if you change your car when giving lessons.

good luck for the test. you know you can drive just drive the way you've been trained,

looking for buddy in tamworth..delayed success.. strike 1

#7 03-11-06 08:58:04

AndyBerry

Well, my car should certainly stop well now on the controlled stop... had to have 4 new tires as well - nail in one, and excessive wear on the inside of the front 2... so I had the other one done as well big_smile

Do I get a driving fault if I put the DE through the window? wink

Board footer