You are not logged in.

#1 24-11-04 10:43:12

kieth

passed part 1

Ive just passed part 1 - 98% Theory and 61 HPT (including one zero for "cheating")
thanks for all the useful tips ive had from various people -onwards and upwards to part 2
thanks all big_smile  big_smile

24-11-04 10:43:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passed part 1

#2 24-11-04 11:10:14

Natalie

Well done  big_smile  I bet your glad that part is over with.  On to part 2

Natalie

#3 24-11-04 16:31:14

kieth

thanks Natalie, i am glad its over, if it helps anyone else the DSA clips are a lot clearer than the CD roms you can buy and the driver is much slower allowing you vital reaction time..
cheers

#4 24-11-04 17:37:42

ned kelly

well done keith, now you can burn them books lol.
I thought the same about the HPT clips, it was a lot easier to react then the clips on the cd-rom.
best wishes for the part two m8.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 28-11-04 08:56:37

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well done!
Best of luck with part 2 big_smile
Alex

#6 12-12-04 21:14:53

MarkReading

Well done Kieth.

I've also just passe dmy Part 1 with 93% and 63 points in the HPT. So we both have the NewYear to look forward to and Parts 2 & 3.

Good luck to us both  smile

#7 14-12-04 13:17:00

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations Kieth and Mark now enjoy your Christmas and very good wishes for the new year with your part 2 and 3 wink

#8 14-12-04 14:49:40

Anonymous

well done what did you use to help you with the hpt. merry xmass

#9 14-12-04 16:26:13

MarkReading

I used the NEW DSA cd-rom -

title - 'the complete official THEORY TEST KIT for car drivers'
ISBN - 0-11-552599-8
Barcode - 780115525995

Content - 1 cd-rom with all questions as the multiple choice you sit for BOTH 'Learners' and ADI's PLUS a dvd for the HPT.....

A very good way of learning I felt.  smile

Board footer