You are not logged in.

#1 23-11-04 20:48:27

ned kelly

Part 2 on thursday

I have my part two test on thursday 25th nov, I'm not normally nervous but I am feeling really edgy as the test gets nearer, someone recomended i try "rescue remedy" which are herbal drops which claim to help calm you down, has anyone tried this and did it do any good?     I know I have the abillity to pass, i am just worried that nerves will let me down on the day

23-11-04 20:48:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 on thursday

#2 24-11-04 09:08:10

Natalie

Hi

I went to my third attempt on my part 2 and it was all down to nerves.  I know this doesn't help you at all but if I can do it then anyone can believe me.

I didn't use anything and thinking about it now I maybe could have done with it.

I know people will be telling you that you will be fine and you will believe me.  One thing I would say is that if you make a mistake don't kick yourself about it just go on and do your best.

Good Luck

Natalie

#3 24-11-04 11:26:46

ned kelly

thanks Nat, you hit the nail on the head there, My biggest problem has been "kicking myself" when I make an error during mock tests, especially when it is something real basic. Anyway, i spose it's not the end of the world if i don't fly through on the first attempt. I intend to have a nice leisurly drive to southampton, have somthing to eat and just try to wander around and relax before the test.  (do you think it would help if i had a few pints before hand? lmao)

#4 24-11-04 13:55:32

Natalie

You could always try a pint or two  lol .  Tell you what I will have them for you that's probably best!!!!!

On my first attempt I kicked myself for something and then I really messed up.  Just enjoy it, difficult to do I can tell you but by the third attempt it was quite enjoyable.

Let us know how you get on.

Nats

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 24-11-04 21:28:25

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

If you do make it Carlsberg  big_smile

I never took anything on test, or just before.
Some of my pupils take that 'rescue potion' a few drops on the tongue.
I doubt it works, its all in the mind  :shock:

#6 25-11-04 17:10:51

ned kelly

Well, whether it was the "rescue remedy" or just good old determination, I passed part two this afternoon, and I still can't believe how relaxed I was. Now i'm over the moon.

#7 25-11-04 17:13:35

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hey - Congratulations Ned Kelly :!:  :!:  tongue  big_smile  lol

Smiles all round.

Regards,

#8 25-11-04 17:23:31

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations Ned,
Onwards and upwards to part 3.
lol   lol  lol

#9 26-11-04 08:54:40

Natalie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well done.   big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 26-11-04 08:58:53

jgarbutt
Verified Member
Website

ned kelly wrote:

Well, whether it was the "rescue remedy" or just good old determination, I passed part two this afternoon, and I still can't believe how relaxed I was. Now i'm over the moon.

Well done  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

So you're two-thirds of the way there now - what are your plans for Part 3?

Jason Garbutt
DSA Approved Driving Instructor
GDlogom.gif
[color=blue]      Driving lessons throughout Sussex
Tel. 01403 251662 - www.GreatDriver.co.uk

#11 26-11-04 15:49:17

ned kelly

I was unsure which way to go for the part 3, but I think money wise I will be better off not working as a trainee/PDI, I have a great trainer/mentor in Clive Greenaway, and also my  brother JK has been as massive help, so I will continue on that route for the time being.

Thank you for all the congrats messeges.

Board footer