You are not logged in.

#1 20-11-04 19:06:01

Adrienne

The moths are out!! (of the wallet that is)

Hello All... after about 6 weeks  umming and ahhing and checking everyone out I have signed up with LDC and paid up!!!  My Part 1 stuff should be here sometime next week.  I'm all excited about it and can't wait to get stuck in.  I'm counting on you for some much needed advice over the coming months!!!

Adrienne

20-11-04 19:06:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: The moths are out!! (of the wallet that is)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-11-04 22:27:27

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Let me wish you good luck with it all

If your as good in your theory test as you are in the Quiz, then you will have no problem with that part 1  big_smile

#3 21-11-04 10:21:28

Kaz

Hi Adrienne,

Welcome onboard! I started with LDC back in August and have found the work really rewarding.
Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Kaz big_smile

Board footer