You are not logged in.

#1 28-09-06 15:46:46

hampshirebabe
Verified Member

Phone line rental

How do you claim for a mobile, or home phone, when the calls are included in the line rental? My home phone includes line rental, some calls and broad band, which I've heard you can claim for as well. But my mobile calls and text's are mostly all included in the line rental price.

28-09-06 15:46:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Phone line rental

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-09-06 16:29:37

adi
Verified Member
Website

Claim the line rental.

#3 28-09-06 19:17:47

Rockin
Verified Member

My accountant advised me that the home phone is used for part of the business as well as domestic calls then 15% 0f the total cost is ok to claim. As for the mobile, as I use this almost exclusively to make business calls I claim for the whole contract.

#4 29-09-06 08:09:28

hampshirebabe
Verified Member

Thanks

Board footer