You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-09-06 22:06:08

Russ
Verified Member
Website

Taxbuddies1

thought i would give them atry this year.

sent off accounts all abck in 3 1/2 weeks done dusted all for £185.

hate to say but would recomend them  if not sure who to use.

used ftbc 1 st year but they wanted £300+ in advance for second year, no contest.

russ

06-09-06 22:06:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Taxbuddies1

#2 07-09-06 08:04:21

JJ
Verified Member
Website

Hi Russ

I'm thinking of using tax buddies, just wondered how much paperwork they expect you to do?  I'm usually very organised but this year due to illness and then being rushed off my feet my paperwork is not as tidy as i'd like. Kind of hoping i can pay someone to sort it out for me! big_smile

Jo

#3 07-09-06 10:21:42

eric d
Verified Member

I use them and find them very good, always willing to give advice on phone and simple paperwork to complete and they do the rest.

Eric   :afro:

#4 07-09-06 10:33:14

bigt
Verified Member

But do they not take 40% of any tax you are due back ? on top of the payment you have paid them.
Sorry but I think this is a bit steep .
If you was to get £!000 back they would cream off £400 plus their fee.
I might be looking at this wrong so feel free to correct me .

#5 08-09-06 07:12:04

LeanneADI
Verified Member

Why not just go to the tax office?

I did this.  They were very helpful.  Answered every question i had.  Completed my self assessment and employment forms in less than 1/2 hour.  Even got me a nice refund coming up of £400.

As long as you have your receipts and totals of income and outgoings.  Its a doddle!  Free service also.

Leanne

Board footer