You are not logged in.

#1 09-11-04 23:08:09

kruger

ldc induction

hi all
first post, great forum. just wondering if anyone in here has been on the ldc induction course. i am going in a couple of weeks and was just wondering what to expect. what do you do over the 3 days, how many others will there be? anmy info would be greatly appreciated

09-11-04 23:08:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ldc induction

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-11-04 06:25:50

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

Yes i was there June 03,

You will learn how to deliver the LDC system, how to get your self established, advertising etc. book keeping & accounting, Take the P**s out of Bob Morton, and generally learn what LDC is all about.
You will also be take around the LDC HQ, and get to meet all the staff, and get all your Franchise goodies from Ernie.

The amount of people will depend on how many joining the franchise this month!

We had about 24 i think.

hope this helps you brother??

robbie

#3 10-11-04 09:54:28

Markus

Hi there.

Yep, I recently attended the one in October.  Everything was cool and it was great to meet the LDC people.  You certainly can expect all and everything that Robbie just said.

We only had 8 people in ours, unlike Robbie's 24!?  Hehe, bet that was a crowd of laughs!

So far, since my official start date of November 1st LDC keep sending pupils my way!  It's great.

#4 11-11-04 01:33:31

kruger

Thanks very much for the replies. Cant wait to get started now wink

#5 11-11-04 06:26:39

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

We even went out on final night as a group (with a few exceptions), and we managed to get 12 bottles of wine out of Paul Mc..

Just something to consider!!!!

Board footer