You are not logged in.

#1 24-07-06 16:30:30

iendicott
Verified Member

Part 2 passed today Wooo Hoooo !

Well passed the part 2 today on my first attempt with 2 minors  big_smile

Really happy as had to go to Lincoln for the part 2 which is about 50 miles from where I live in Peterborough so could of ended up a costly lesson if I had failed.

Massive thanks to Tom my instructor from Mills School Of Motoring who knew I was ready even if I didn't. Now got to get 40 hours behind me and the pink licence, then onto the dreaded part 3  :evil:

Ivan

Part 1 : 99% / 59 Passed 1st time
Part 2 : 2 Minors / Passed 1st time
Part 3 : 3rd attempt booked again for July.

24-07-06 16:30:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 passed today Wooo Hoooo !

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-07-06 16:32:54

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

[img=Comic Sans MS]Veryyyyyy Well done to Youuuuuuuu  big_smile All the best for PT 3[/img]

#3 24-07-06 16:33:23

sparkle

Well done big_smile

Dont feel scared by the Part 3 big_smile i thought part 2 was worse! lol lol

Congrats though and enjoy the beer big_smile (im assuming there)

#4 24-07-06 16:37:43

megron
Verified Member

Congrats and I'm sure you are over the moon - its a great feeling when they tell you you've passed  big_smile big_smile big_smile

#5 24-07-06 18:52:23

iendicott
Verified Member

Thanks for the support. The SE was great, as I was heading back to the test centre we got chatting about holidays and family LOL.

Am pleased it's over in a way but now the real hard work begins.

Hope I can pull the first time pass off with part 3 now that is a BIG hope  smile

#6 24-07-06 19:01:21

megron
Verified Member

Really wish you well with your part 3 and you seem to have a great attitude towards it - makes a big difference!!

I was like you on my part 2 the examiner was chatting about hols and asking about a sticker that I had in my back window - remember thinking to myself that hes either trying to make me feel ok before he fails me or that he was really pleased with my driving and as long as I didn't muck up in the last few minutes I was ok. 

Thankfully it was the latter and I passed....

I am just about to take my 2nd part 3 attempt and have really enjoyed my part 3 training - even though I have practically bored my family to death  lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 24-07-06 20:52:50

iendicott
Verified Member

I am just about to take my 2nd part 3 attempt and have really enjoyed my part 3 training - even though I have practically bored my family to death  lol lol

My wife has asked me if I can help her out with her driving technique...

#### The Room went silent #### 

big_smile

Megron, just enjoy the experience, I am sure if you have put in the work you will succeed.. Good luck with it !

BTW I had a go at instructing my instructor, never had so much fun in the passenger seat until he asked me to dual him  tongue

#8 24-07-06 21:15:52

luchell

Nice result!! Well done. Onwards and upwards...... lol

#9 24-07-06 21:19:44

VandADI
Administrator

Well done Ivan, thats a fantastic result!  We are all here rooting for you for your part 3, go for it!

#10 24-07-06 22:23:45

wipers
Verified Member

Hi Ivan
    Well done now part three.
                           wipers

#11 24-07-06 23:19:20

pj
Verified Member

Congrats Ivan, good luck with part 3 big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#12 25-07-06 06:19:45

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

big_smile fantastic result!! all the best for part 3  big_smile big_smile

Board footer