You are not logged in.

#26 19-01-05 20:51:50

disappointed

Re: I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!

Well done, Bruce!

At times, the job will be frustrating, elating, make you laugh, cry, want to scream, feel like a million dollars or plunge you into gloom.

But for all that, I wouldn't change!

19-01-05 20:51:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 19-01-05 21:45:51

bajr

Well, it's been 3 months and I'm still sane! So things must be going ok.

B.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 21-01-05 13:09:18

E.D.A. Driving Academy Lt

bajr wrote:

big_smile

Well, from my last post saying my Part 3 is coming up- I've done it!

Passed all three first time!!

I was sure I'd failed both parts of the part 3 but I got 4/4 (a pass is a pass isn't it? That's what matters)

I had PST. 10 which I was dreading as the one I disklike the most so that didn't really start me off well and it felt bad all the way through.

Anyway, it's all done with now so I'm looking to buy my own car soon.

I'll see you all here regularly,

Bruce (ADI !!!) :!:

well done again. it means you worked hard. Thats all it needs.ken
congratulations again. Like me you may wake up a few weeks later and still not believe it. Believe me, you passed.

Board footer