You are not logged in.

#1 21-10-04 14:47:12

bajr

I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!

big_smile

Well, from my last post saying my Part 3 is coming up- I've done it!

Passed all three first time!!

I was sure I'd failed both parts of the part 3 but I got 4/4 (a pass is a pass isn't it? That's what matters)

I had PST. 10 which I was dreading as the one I disklike the most so that didn't really start me off well and it felt bad all the way through.

Anyway, it's all done with now so I'm looking to buy my own car soon.

I'll see you all here regularly,

Bruce (ADI !!!) :!:

21-10-04 14:47:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!

#2 21-10-04 14:49:50

Anonymous

well done

#3 21-10-04 14:50:53

Natalie

Well done hope I am as successful as you on part 3!

#4 21-10-04 14:54:34

VandADI
Administrator

Well done Bruce on passing part 3, and first time  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Not many can boast that.
I wish you every success in your future career as an ADI.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 21-10-04 15:06:29

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Welcome to the club! I hope it all lives up to expectations for you now.

Excellent Result - Well done.

Regards,

#6 21-10-04 15:14:51

steveo
Verified Member

congratulations, well done, 1st time up!  big_smile   hope i can do as well.

were you on a pink, & if so do you think it was a big help.

i applied for mine at the start of this week, getting started as soon as it comes thru'.

steveo.

#7 21-10-04 15:26:31

rusty
Verified Member
Website

Well done Bruce , excellent result  big_smile

#8 21-10-04 15:46:46

bajr

Thanks for all the congrats coming so quickly!

Natalie, if you put the work in and really work on the Core Competencies I.A.R.

My SE said focus on the use of MSPSL and LADA on all items and good Q&A. Hope you find that useful.

Steveo, Yes I have found the 'pink slip' useful- I've been on it since June and while I was still nervous I'm sure I couldn't have done it without the time in the car honing my reactions to pupils even if I gained nothing else from it! Seriously, I have been able to choose my hours, see my family and pay the bills while getting myself a new career which I have so far loved!

#9 21-10-04 15:54:44

Natalie

Thanks for that will try my best.

Good luck

#10 21-10-04 15:57:58

bajr

I've found my trainers really useful.

Peppers in my home town are ORDIT registered and for those of you not sure which way to turn I'd say an ORDIT registered firm is the way to go.

I'd really like to say thanks to Mark, Tim and Phil who coached me through the three parts and helped me get the results

#11 22-10-04 08:27:55

steveo
Verified Member

cheers for that, bajr.

that's what i was thinking.

all of my trainers have said similar, don't expect the part 3 test to be like a real pupil, but the real in-car experiences are very valuble.

cheers again, and the best of luck for the future. big_smile

steveo.

#12 22-10-04 15:17:04

jonks

Congrats Bajr, Hope the site was useful to you whilst training.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 22-10-04 15:52:37

bajr

jonks wrote:

Congrats Bajr, Hope the site was useful to you whilst training.

It is a great site with the ability to chat to more instructors than I could in my normal days work! BUT, I only came accross it a few days ago!

#14 22-10-04 17:32:11

piperdog7

pardon my shamefull ignorance,but i havent come across,or might know it by a different format ,,what is lada :oops:

#15 22-10-04 19:26:33

Anonymous

look asses decide action

#16 23-10-04 02:15:16

jonks

No constructive Lee  tongue

What does LADA mean?

#17 23-10-04 09:29:21

richmonda

well done on passing part 3 big_smile

#18 23-10-04 20:06:11

Anonymous

look anylise decide action . l a d a

#19 23-10-04 20:18:20

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

No Lee.

Its a rusty old car from Russia.

Or Look Assess Decide Act

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#20 23-10-04 23:37:34

Anonymous

thats it lol  lol

#21 28-10-04 18:10:01

jeanie

Well done Bruce. Good feeling eh?

#22 28-10-04 20:53:06

bajr

Great, feel much more relaxed in my lessons now strangely.
Am waiting for my Green badge and then will be registering for Pass Plus as I've had three pupils pass this week and hopefully one or two will take up the offer!

Bruce

#23 29-10-04 08:50:13

jeanie

brilliant!!!, i too am waiting for my green to come thru and then applying for the pass plus. but knowing that you are now qualified is just such a werid feeling, especially with the pink ticket stuck in the window....

keep up the good work,

Jeanie

#24 15-01-05 09:00:23

lou

ive done the part3 training feeling very confused is there any adis that would b willing to let me sit in on some lessons need help with giving breifings

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#25 19-01-05 18:00:11

E.D.A. Driving Academy Lt

bajr wrote:

big_smile

Well, from my last post saying my Part 3 is coming up- I've done it!

Passed all three first time!!

I was sure I'd failed both parts of the part 3 but I got 4/4 (a pass is a pass isn't it? That's what matters)

I had PST. 10 which I was dreading as the one I disklike the most so that didn't really start me off well and it felt bad all the way through.

Anyway, it's all done with now so I'm looking to buy my own car soon.

I'll see you all here regularly,

Bruce (ADI !!!) :!:

I rememebr the day so a big congratulations. You passed and who cares about the grading. It is nothing and when you consider its a freightenng time your grade is going to be lower than your correct every day perfomance.

well done again.

ken
www.drivinginstructorsactiongroup.co.uk

Board footer