You are not logged in.

#1 19-10-04 13:24:42

Natalie

Finally Done It

Hi Guys

I have finally passed my Part 2  lol .  It was my final attempt (I must do better under pressure).  You wouldn't believe how happy I am.

Thought I would share this with you all.

Nats

19-10-04 13:24:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Finally Done It

#2 19-10-04 13:47:09

Stephen7738

Well done I bet you feel great keep up the good work and all the best with Part 3
Stephen

#3 19-10-04 13:49:48

Natalie

Thanks after struggling with Part 2 I am dreading Part 3.  Don't really know where to start from.

Nats

#4 19-10-04 15:41:15

richmonda

well done natalie big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 19-10-04 18:32:58

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent result Natalie!!

Part 3 isn't so bad if you have a good trainer.

Regards,

#6 19-10-04 19:09:50

rrmark
Verified Member

Congrats Nats well done good luck with pt 3

#7 19-10-04 19:59:12

bajr

Best of luck- well done so far. If you're not sure where to go, an ORDIT registered trainer is a good choice.

Bruce

#8 19-10-04 23:07:48

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations Natalie  big_smile
Onwards and Upwards to part 3!
Best of luck.
VandADI

#9 20-10-04 07:33:34

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Hi Nats

Great news!!  I told you that you could do it!

congratulations

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

#10 20-10-04 08:06:43

Natalie

Thanks guys.  Hopefully the college won't let me down on Part 3 if they do I have my Ordit Registered Instructor that I used for Part 2 waiting in the sidelines!!!!

Thanks Again  I am sooooo happy with myself.

Nats

Board footer