You are not logged in.

#1 19-10-04 09:39:57

alys
Website

Part 1

Just a quick note to tell you I passed my Part 1 this morning - how relieved am I not to have to do Hpt again (I hope!!)

98% on theory and 61/75 on HPT.

Alys  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Alys smile

19-10-04 09:39:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1

#2 19-10-04 13:27:20

Natalie

Congratulations, on to Part 2 now

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 19-10-04 13:29:54

MrBassMan
Verified Member
Website

Well done Alys - That is the first major hudle out of the way, now go and get that bowl of water  big_smile .

Learn 2 Pass
Driving lessons in and around Ceredigion in West Wales  http://www.L2P.co.uk

#4 19-10-04 15:44:18

richmonda

well done alys  big_smile

#5 20-10-04 19:26:24

alys
Website

MrBassMan - I didn't spill a drop!  wink

Alys  big_smile