You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-07-06 07:14:51

1stcall
Verified Member
Website

Hello

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I run a small driving school based nr Wigan (NW England). We have 15 ADI/PDIs covering the NW and also offer driving instructor training.
I'm a former Driving Examiner and have been in the industry for about 15 years.

Regards

1stcall

PS How can i put a photo on my profile?

Former DSA Driving Examiner.
Recruiting now around Liverpool, Manchester and also in Kent.
Call Paul 0800 0436947
www.1st-call.co.uk

02-07-06 07:14:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 02-07-06 07:32:02

la.monikita
Verified Member

hello and welcome!

an ex driving examiner, so now you can tell us all about it lol

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#3 02-07-06 07:39:07

pj
Verified Member

welcome 1stcall  big_smile, was you an adi then a DE and then came back to being an adi?? What made you come from the dark side lol lol Can you tell us do quotas exist?? oh soo many questions I could ask you lol lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#4 02-07-06 07:54:50

1stcall
Verified Member
Website

I was an ADI then DE and now I'm back again. Long story as to why but pass rates where an issue!

Former DSA Driving Examiner.
Recruiting now around Liverpool, Manchester and also in Kent.
Call Paul 0800 0436947
www.1st-call.co.uk

#5 02-07-06 08:10:29

msdarcy721

hello 1stcall

look forward to having a read of your posts smile

i'm not sure if to be able to have an avatar you have to purchase gold membership neutral neutral

welcome smile

#6 02-07-06 10:52:28

luchell

Hi there First call, sounds as though with the things we are wanting to be asking you gold membership would be a good idea so we can talk on the private pdi and adi boards lol lol

welcome to the forum by the way we're all really friendly (I think) lol

Board footer