You are not logged in.

#1 03-10-04 09:26:01

happychappy

Examners challenge videos?

Hi,

I am a PDI studying for my part 3.

Has anybody heard of 'Examiners Challenge videos'? has anybody used them? they seem to be a lot of money :shock: , are they worth it?

Thanks

03-10-04 09:26:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Examners challenge videos?

#2 03-10-04 18:14:00

Anonymous

where have you seen theses videos?

#3 03-10-04 20:25:41

happychappy

I have seen them on the LDC website.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 04-10-04 05:48:00

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Hi

I purchased and used a set of these extensively as a backup to my proper training, found them well worth the money, sold them after wards for over £100 to another trainee, regretted it and bought another set on eBay which I still have and use occasionally. So yes, well worth it even if getting a little dated looking now.

Try http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 45840&rd=1

You may get fed up watching the antics of Aeneas Bob & Pat but at least you will soon know Pontefract like the back of your hand lol

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#5 04-10-04 07:17:07

bigred
Verified Member
Website

I've just had a look at the above ebay item, It looks pretty good value at this stage.

But more interestingly who is ebay member 666001? Have a look at some of the 139 items they have purchased and tell me if you think a museum of driving instructors is to be opened?

Regards,

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 04-10-04 19:39:01

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

bigred wrote:

I've just had a look at the above ebay item, It looks pretty good value at this stage.

But more interestingly who is ebay member 666001? Have a look at some of the 139 items they have purchased and tell me if you think a museum of driving instructors is to be opened?

Regards,

See what you mean!  Heck of a lot of Austin A60s!   yikes

Could he be starting up a franchise for model Driving Instructors? lol

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

#7 04-10-04 20:13:24

bigred
Verified Member
Website

If I ever see an instructor wearing Jack Daniels socks I'll know who they really are lol

#8 04-10-04 21:11:10

silverback
Verified Member

I used the LDC videos for my pt3 and found them very helpful. They cover all the pst's. They also show some of the common mistakes pdi's make so that you know not to make them

#9 05-10-04 09:26:17

alys
Website

If you are doing your training with LDC then you still have to pay extra for them (they are not included in the basic package) but they are at a reduced rate (about £50 as opposed to about £150).

Alys smile

Alys smile

#10 05-10-04 09:37:14

mdt

I have a set of the five videos for sale £60 including P+P

Board footer