You are not logged in.

#1 28-06-06 01:19:26

alsiewowsie
Verified Member

A guy called Alan...

Hello Guys & Dolls

Just had better introduce myself, my name is Alan and I am based in the Bexley but work in London fulltime at night and teach during the afternoon/early evenings in the Southeast London.

Currently holding a Pink Licence you will find me in a Black Corsa with Red Driving School written down the side of it!

I am looking to take and pass my Part 3 first time in August.... Pigs might fly... But seriously and hopefully I'll find enough wisdom on here to help me thru..

Any advice for the part 3 is appreciated very much.....

thanks all and good luck to everyone else too.

cheers

Alan in the Bexley

-----------
Part 3, prepare for war!!

28-06-06 01:19:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: A guy called Alan...

#2 28-06-06 05:54:51

pj
Verified Member

Welcome Alan, where about in SE london do you cover?

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 28-06-06 07:12:49

la.monikita
Verified Member

hello and welcome Alan, you will find help on here wink
Pj i think Alan works on my patch and sounds like he listens to LBC. Alan in THE Bexley lol, am i right Alan?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 28-06-06 09:48:34

luchell

Hi Aln and welcome. When is your part three in August? I took mine 18th August last year, apparently a good day for passing lol

#5 28-06-06 10:08:37

alsiewowsie
Verified Member

Thanks for making me feel welcome, yes I am a Lbc listener (well done la.monkita) and I teach from SE1 as far as DA1. Covering such a vast area allowed me to fill my diary really quickly and I work in N1 of a evening and live in Bexleyheath so its not too bad.

My test date is 20th August i fink, but my real concern is how young I look! I am 28 but look 22 if i have a shave. I have a bleached line which is in my hair which I will be cutting off for the test!!

I am trying to be as confident as possible about the test, but really to be honest I am like a cat caught in a pair of headlights! (i dont think i can use the expression i wanted).

anyway I have a pupil to practice my pst's on now!!

cya later all

alan

-----------

#6 28-06-06 14:52:03

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi alan, best of luck with everything and welcome smile

Giz

#7 28-06-06 15:08:13

msdarcy721

hiya alan

good luck with your training xxx smile

love the name big_smile

#8 28-06-06 15:27:39

WOOF
Verified Member

Hi Alan and welcome.

Like LBC myself sometimes. Clive Bull and Nick Abbott are good.

Can't stand Iain Lee though.

Regards,

WOOF
--------------------
Part 1 - 100/68 - 01/08/2005
Part 2 - 4 Minors - 19/10/2005
Part 3 - 4/4 - 27/06/2006

#9 28-06-06 15:51:26

la.monikita
Verified Member

who's nick abbott woof?
ian lee is a t***  roll

Language please wink

Abraham Maslow

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 28-06-06 19:07:10

alsiewowsie
Verified Member

who's nick abbott woof?
ian lee is a t***  roll

Language please wink

its Iain not Ian, but ur quite right he is pratt!

James O'brian and that old woman in the afternoon who solves everyones problems is good too.

-----------

#11 28-06-06 19:10:53

la.monikita
Verified Member

nick ferrari is gooood, but you have to get up for 7am lol

Abraham Maslow

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#12 28-06-06 20:23:08

alsiewowsie
Verified Member

well if I am working really late I can catch Steve Allen who is really funny, gay as you like and very very funny.

-----------

#13 28-06-06 20:54:54

WOOF
Verified Member

who's nick abbott woof?
ian lee is a t***  roll

Language please wink

Nick Abbott does the Saturday evening show. 10pm to 1am. Sarcastic as you like but very good. Never usually lasts long at a station before they get rid of him because he sometimes goes a bit far!

la.monikita wrote:

well if I am working really late I can catch Steve Allen who is really funny, gay as you like and very very funny.

Steve Allen is superb. Has all his batty boy pals in as guests but love the way he lays into the celebs!

Regards,

WOOF
--------------------
Part 1 - 100/68 - 01/08/2005
Part 2 - 4 Minors - 19/10/2005
Part 3 - 4/4 - 27/06/2006

#14 29-06-06 17:19:20

Shrek
Verified Member

Hiya Alan and welcome aboard mate!  8-)
Good luck with the Pt 3 mate - you've come to the right place for all the help you could possibly need!
Cheers, Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#15 29-06-06 21:02:34

alsiewowsie
Verified Member

excellent, cos i have no fooking idea of what is expected or what i should do on the test!!!!

so i just may bee loooking for your help ;-)

oh and i mean it!!!! smile

-----------

Board footer