You are not logged in.

#1 01-10-04 11:42:08

yellowandblack

Potential Earnings as an Instructor

Hi,

I'm a serving AA instructor and also one of the nationwide franchise sales agents for the AA. If any of you fancy a no obligation run thru of potential NETT earnings of any driving school..give me a call on 0845 3519993 (thats my personal 0845 number, not the AA's) and I'll call you back when its convenient for you.

All you need is your figures for weekly car rental, franchise, fuel, advertising, servicing (if any) and hourly rate.... and I can give you an estimate of NETT income, the resulting tax, and how tax on account works for your first few years...

Thanks.

Mark

01-10-04 11:42:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Potential Earnings as an Instructor

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-10-04 21:23:04

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

The AA do provide a good deal for new instructor placement.

#3 08-10-04 18:46:31

kieth

question - can the aa provide constant work (40hrs) in the DH postcode area

Board footer