You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-06-06 17:04:59

jonks

1st 4 Driving Instruction (Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and SE England)

1st 4 Driving Instruction

http://www.1st-4.org Tel: 07889 194011

If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please br responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

24-06-06 17:04:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 1st 4 Driving Instruction (Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and SE England)

#2 07-09-06 21:03:27

decco247

If only, if only, IF ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......I had Grahams number before I went down the road and followed some flashy advert on TV, 2 practical tests in complete shambles then thanks to him, got through my third practical with only 2 minors, now on to my part 3, I would not go anywhere else as I know he will get me through it, Cheers Graham     

J.D.   BRL big_smile

#3 14-09-06 16:43:11

sheepdog

Agree with the last post.  I was on a pink licence and doing my training with a well known national school when I failed my part 3 at the second attempt.  So I contacted Graham in a bit of a panic as I couldn't see where I was going wrong (neither could my trainers). He was very helpful and knowledgeable and I passed my part 3 at the last attempt.  I don't think I would have done that without his help.  Wish I'd contacted Graham in the first place - I would have saved a lot of time, money and stress!

Board footer