You are not logged in.

#1 21-06-06 10:48:26

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

gutted!!! failed part 2

i am fed up now. failed part 2 yesterday.  11 minors, 4 of which happened because i did not know the car well enough. (mine failed mot the day before) so used a different car. will be more than ready next time cos i know i can do it.  :cry: :cry: :cry: so anyone in the Reigate, redhill area of Surrey who wants some extra practise give me a call

21-06-06 10:48:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: gutted!!! failed part 2

#2 21-06-06 10:52:23

simon

Don't beat yourself up about it mate, you will get there keep practising and you will do it.  Try not to get to down about it,  you will do it next time.

#3 21-06-06 10:55:46

posh
Verified Member

aw russ, was it your first attempt,at least you didnt get a serious,if you get your car  through its mot you can take it in that next time.  :cry:

#4 21-06-06 11:03:03

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

will probably take it in a car that is better than mine. it is a 11 yr old punto that is used for everything. (did you know you can get 500 bricks in the back) some of the other faults were silly things. e.g put car into 3rd by mistake but did change to first before i moved away. that was due to not knowing the car well enough. (stupid mistake that i havn't done before) :x

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 21-06-06 11:36:21

evan

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … #msg112478

Really sorry to hear that russ have a look at the comments on the thread I opened above. Ev

Board footer