You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 02-07-06 18:26:22

la.monikita
Verified Member

Re: what advertising works in milton keynes

sorry who's Yoda?? neutral am i missing some star wars episode?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

02-07-06 18:26:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 02-07-06 18:46:14

luchell

Me apparently cos ive been trying to help him with most of my spare time. No more though i am afraid I am not so sure this person has a trainer so i think they should get one. I cannot do anymore sad

#28 02-07-06 18:51:27

VandADI
Administrator

So Yoda, tell us how well the training is going then?

#29 02-07-06 19:06:52

driving partnership
Website

after all this time and all you can say you think i have no trainer.... well not sure what to say to that.....give lets drive a call...... ask them how my 20 hours of training has been so far... then let me no i will be the shocked luke skywalker in the corner. if i was really that much of a burden im sorry all you had to say was no

#30 02-07-06 19:32:41

VandADI
Administrator

With regards to your business partner, how many hours is he currently working, and how many hours would he be willing to work? You presently cannot teach for reward as you are not on a Pink so you are totally relying on your partner to 'put the hours in'.   Is it not possible to delegate and get your partner (who has already passed part 3) to concentrate on generating pupils as he is the one that is going to be putting the hours in, leaving YOU to concentrate on completing your 40 hours and getting a pink.

Board footer