You are not logged in.

#1 18-06-06 19:03:54

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

hi everyone, i'm new and looking forward to meeting you all.

roll

18-06-06 19:03:54

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hi everyone, i'm new and looking forward to meeting you all.

#2 18-06-06 19:04:46

msdarcy721

hello

welcome to the forum smile

#3 18-06-06 19:21:12

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

wow, that was quick, i thought everyone would be watching the football!

#4 18-06-06 19:25:38

msdarcy721

i'm a gurlie

i don't like football much either lol lol

#5 18-06-06 19:31:24

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi and welcome to the forum!  8-)
Cheers, Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#6 18-06-06 20:18:29

msdarcy721

please don't feel this is too pressing a question.

but what are you lol

learner/pdi/adi/none of these just have an interest in driving lol

#7 18-06-06 21:07:28

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

:Dsorry, i should have said, a pdi on part 2:lol:

#8 18-06-06 21:12:17

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Have you passed part 2 or are you currently working towards it? smile

#9 18-06-06 21:14:34

jonks

Welcometo the site smile

#10 18-06-06 21:16:50

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

working towards it. i have my test soon and now going through the pre test nerves. you know the ones.... i can do it ....... no i cant......etc.

#11 18-06-06 21:18:23

markA.d.I

hi Russ welcome to the forum !

Good luck with the test, just got to keep the nerves under control!

mark

#12 18-06-06 21:20:37

msdarcy721

good luck with your test xxx smile

you can do it wink you can wink you know you can 8-)

#13 18-06-06 23:24:31

Lorna
Verified Member

Hi Russ and welcome

You have come to the right place - ask and you shall be answered - everyone is really friendly and willing to help!

Best of luck

Lorna
x

ADI - Approved Driving Instructor

#14 18-06-06 23:26:06

posh
Verified Member

a BIG HELLOOOOOOOOOO,  I think we all get those pre test nerves, good luck with the up and coming test soon.

#15 19-06-06 10:26:40

russguilfoyle
Verified Member

thanks. had a session with a friend of a friend who qualified about 2 months ago and he ripped me to bits, good wake up call though

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#16 19-06-06 12:19:27

corsa
Verified Member
Website

hi rush welcome to the forum you you get plenty of good advice on here good luck with your training

if in doubt don t pull out
www.cartuition.co.uk

#17 19-06-06 12:32:13

Sledge
Verified Member
Website

Hi Russ

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your training, you'll find the advice on here invaluable, I know I did!!!!

Paul

Smiling is contagious!!!

http://www.drivensom.co.uk/

#18 19-06-06 13:17:23

LindsayJ

Hi Russ

Good luck with pt 2, and welcome to the forum.  big_smile

Theory Test  - Passed 16th June 2006
Practical - TBA

#19 19-06-06 16:04:56

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Russ, best of luck with your training, and a big welcome to the forum.

Giz smile

Board footer