You are not logged in.

#1 07-09-04 12:01:41

dorey

The test

Hi, just a few Questions really.

1)  If i do the test in another car does my instructor have to know?

2) If i do the test in the instructor cars can he sit in the back as long as he keeps quiet?

3) How do you instructors feel when one of your students passes or fails?

07-09-04 12:01:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: The test

#2 07-09-04 13:26:49

Midge
Website

1.  As long as you haven't booked the instructor and  his car for the test, the test   is       between you and the DSA, no one else needs to know

2. The instructor can sit in the back during a test, as long as you request it.

3.  Personally, when one of my pupils pass,  it's just like passing myself all over again, and  if it is a pupil with special needs, I really do want to shout from the roof tops.

Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

#3 07-09-04 13:28:11

paul1

Hi Dorey,

In answer to your questions

1) NO

2) YES

3) Disappoinment and happiness (sometimes at the same time!).

Paul.

#4 07-09-04 13:33:52

dorey

ok, got another question (sorry to be a pain in the butt)

Does how i perform in my test effect my instructors grading or whatever? does it become some kind of statistic under his name or wot?

I'm a bit worried about letting him down.  Hes a top bloke and if i fail i don't want him to think that his teaching is rubbish (coz it ain't)

Thanks again guys
xx

#5 07-09-04 13:44:21

Midge
Website

The number of faults all his pupils get does go as a statistic against an instructors record, not your individual ones just the total.   But don't worry, because he wouldn't tell you to apply for the test if he thought you would let him down.  Just concentrate on doing the best you can,  no one can ask more.
Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 07-09-04 14:06:20

Darren

dorey wrote:

ok, got another question (sorry to be a pain in the butt)

your not smile (thats what the forum is for)

Good Luck with your test, and try not worry about it

#7 07-09-04 23:03:39

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Hi dorey,

Like other have said, if your instructor said you are ready for your practical test then don't worry about 'letting him down'

Its nice to see such a post, and I'm sure your instructor would say the same.

Good luck with your test

#8 08-09-04 11:44:51

dorey

Thanks you guys,

I'm always a pain in the butt (im female after all)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so daft tho (and a little bit blonde) coz i have to keep asking my instructor to tell me stuff again.  i know he has probably heard it all before, i aint the first and i wont be the last, but he seems a top bloke and i don't want him to hate doing my lessons.

thank you again
xx

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 17-09-04 13:36:35

Gizmotime
Administrator

dorey wrote:

Thanks you guys,

I'm always a pain in the butt (im female after all)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so daft tho (and a little bit blonde) coz i have to keep asking my instructor to tell me stuff again.  i know he has probably heard it all before, i aint the first and i wont be the last, but he seems a top bloke and i don't want him to hate doing my lessons.

thank you again
xx

Excuse me  roll  there are Male pain in the butt's as well  roll

Don't feel daft,listen we all had to start somewhere,and yes our Instructors had to keep telling us over and over again,but hey that's what your paying them for, If you don't understand anything then ask and keep asking.
Best of luck.

Board footer