You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-06-06 22:08:51

jonks

Learner Driver Training Centres (nationwide)

Learner Driver Training Centres (nationwide)

http://www.learnerdriver.co.uk/instructortraining.cfm  Tel: 01709 830117

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "LDC"

If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please br responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

13-06-06 22:08:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Learner Driver Training Centres (nationwide)

#2 21-06-06 17:19:31

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

I am training with LDTC, i was a bit worried with them based in Huddersfield, and me being on the Hampshire/Surrey border, but its all going great. They are always there if i have needed them. Just embarking on PT2 and even tho my trainer is based in Kent, he comes to me for my training, so all in all i cant fault them. I had read a few disheartening things after id decided to go with them, but stuck to my guns and glad i did. As in everything in life, what suits one, wont neccessarily suit another.

One thing i noticed tho...the phone number u show..isnt that the prize winners number? Their Head Office number is : 01484 518760

Ask where the trainers are based who would be training you for pt2 & 3

28/3/07 Addition
done my 40 hrs for pt 3 now, trainer very good, but 1 thing i want to say is....PLS READ ANYTHING U SIGN CAREFULLY!!
Pls feel free to PM me for any further info.

#3 28-06-07 19:40:19

Elaine Clark

Did my training with LDTC and couldn't rave enough about them.  Got the best training to such a high standard that the Part 3 seemed easy and passed first time (usually rubbish at tests!).  They are always there for me and really liked the fact that they are family run and really friendly.

If I could do it again I wouldn't hesitate to do it with them. If you want to know anymore feel free to send me a message.

Part 1 - 19/10/05
Part 2 - 28/11/05
Part 3 - 15/05/06 4/5

#4 19-06-08 12:18:41

Aslin
Verified Member

I am training with learner driver training at the help and support I have received so far has been first class. The training manuel for part 1 was great helped me pass my part one exam at the first attempt. Now got my second test booked for early august. Can't wait to start my part 3 training need to get that done as quick as possible.

P

#5 12-05-12 15:01:47

Steercool

sad I Trained with LDTC only works if you travel to huddersfield their best instructors wont come to you, also be aware that if got the money back after 2 years deal they wont remind you and when you ask for your fees back they will do anything they can not to pay you back,

#6 13-05-12 09:45:25

Madiggy
Verified Member

They don't seem to exist any more - defunked web addy - and no other web site available.

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#7 07-06-12 14:55:50

mrbrightside
Verified Member

It seems their new address is www.learnerdrivers.net

but links to franchise opportunities and Instructor training still don't appear to work.

Not sure why the change, or how long this website has been up and running.

Part 1: Passed (11/9/07) 96/100 & 68/75
Part 2: Passed (19/10/07) 3 Minors
Part 3: (2nd) Passed (27/11/08) 4/4
Check Test: Grade 5 (16/03/11)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 07-06-12 22:13:24

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

It seems their new address is www.learnerdrivers.net

What a hideous website.  sad

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer