You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 04-11-06 17:40:31

ScrummyYummy

Re: ROLL OF HONOUR FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED THEIR TEST

P.S. Was the first person to pass in the new mini too (which i miss so much now!) but it made it all the sweeter!

zRhu.jpg.png

04-11-06 17:40:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 04-11-06 17:43:56

newcastle

WELL DONE. CONGRATULATIONS, You must be sooo excited and happy. lucky you

I have my 5th test on, sat 11th nov 10.44.  So hopefully i will pass a well (fingers crossed)

#28 04-11-06 21:20:14

ScrummyYummy

Am crossing everything i have for you Newcastle... lol

Best of luck

x

zRhu.jpg.png

#29 08-11-06 11:01:07

*kayla*

passsed today, had it at 8 40am, 6 minor faults had about 60 lessons, 2nd attempt and i got paralel park and reverse round the corner

im sooo addicted to cash call shows! lol

#30 08-11-06 20:26:10

chris555

Hello there. I passed on 7th November.

It was my first attempt.

I had around 30 hours of lessons and no private practice at all.

My test was at 2:32pm.

My manouevres were reversing round a corner and turn in the road.

I got 14 minors, so I only just scraped it. A pass is a pass though I suppose.

My wife was delighted, as out first baby is due in December, so this will make life so much easier!

I was more nervous than I've ever been in my life. And it's the most I've ever sweated as well!

#31 20-11-06 13:22:21

robo
Website

When did you pass: today 20/11/06

How many attempts: 1st

How many driver faults: 6

What time was your test: 11.41am

How many hours (approx) did you have: i worked it out lol i had 37.5 hours wiv my adi and around 10-12 hours of private practice

Which manouevres did you do: reverse round a corner, parallel park

woohooo !!!!

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#32 22-11-06 14:32:04

dcfc

When did you pass: yesterday 21/11/2006
How many attempts: 1st
What time was your test: 14.30
How many hours (approx) did you have: about 36 ish
Which manouevres did you do: Turn in the road and revese park
GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#33 22-11-06 23:10:45

c-way
Verified Member
Website

I'm going to sneak in here as a learner too!

Motorbike test!

Date passed 10th Nov 2006
Time of test: 1333 at Peterborough
Hours with bike instructor:  approx 16 over 4 days including cbt and about 12 hours private practice
Manoeuvres: U Turn and Controlled stop (both compulsory)
Result: pass with 2 rider faults (got too close to a lorry just outside the test centre at the beginning and gave a little wobble at a junction!)

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#34 15-12-06 11:01:45

sandra

i had 2 test
failed the 1st in october 8 minors 1 serious
i got left reverse and bay park
had about 50 hrs learning
2nd test past 6 minors
took test september
got  parallel park turn in the road
i also done emegency stoop and uphill start but i dont know if these are classed as manouvers....
i had  about 60 hours with driving school
fab examiner down to earth didnt make me too nervous unlike the 1st ....
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE who have test and are learning
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL XXXXXXXX
my daughter is 17 in february and she wants to learn to drive so looks like more money nd hopefully she will pass next year sometime fingers crossed . big_smile ;D

#35 15-12-06 11:03:18

sandra

sorry mixed up with the months deffo past in september but failed in august  silly me  wink

#36 15-12-06 23:00:48

DEE

OK ive had 4 tests
1st test Oct 11 failed 1 Serious and 6 Minors
2nd test Oct 31 failed 1 serious and 1 minor
3rd test Nov 29 failed 1 serious and 4 minors

4th test 14 DEC  PASSED 10 minors

My test was at 8.40am
It was at Cannock TC

I did the PP and TIR

I started to learn to drive in June. Had my 1st lesson on June 7th at  aged 37 and had never been behind the wheel of a car before.
I had 3 ADIs and in total around 60 hours driving with around 20 hours private practice

I had the head examiner who was lovely and chatty and put me at ease

Good luck to everyone out there who are still on 'L's
**YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT**

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#37 18-12-06 15:36:00

Veeran

Hi All

Just passed my practical test today.

Thory Test - 35/35; HAP - 63/75;(20/04/2006)

1st Test - 3 S/D and 9 driving fualts (Not prepared for the test)
Saturday 8:20am,19/08/2006, Maneuvours - LRAC,Prll.Park;

2nd Test -2 S/D and 11 driving faults (Not prepared for the test)
Saturday 11:21am, 14/10/2006, Maneuvours - TIR, BayPark;

3rd Test - 4 S/D and 4 driving faults (Not prepared for the test)
Wednesday 14:37am, 22/11/2006, Maneuvours - TIR, BayPark

changed the instructor -- adequately prepared
4th Test - 3 Minors (Could easily have avoided all three)
Monday 11:37am, 18/12/2006, Maneuvours - TIR, BayPark

None of my test had emergency stops,though the examiners told i might need to do one if asked to do so.

I started to learn in April 2006. Improper and unpunctual instructor made the process a "Rubbery" one. I had 25 hours with him.

Then changed the instructor,this time a better one and helped me to correct my mistakes and pass. I had just 8 hours with him.

My suggestions to those who have their test, win against your nerves during test and you will win the test. Forget about what has happened (mistakes/faults)and look forward to the rest of the test,you still could pass it as your previous mistakes may be minors.

All the best to the test takers and wish u a merry christmas and happy newyear.

MV

#38 20-12-06 19:19:02

sam19

15th november 2006
3rd time lucky
7 minor   
9.37am
Done over 60hours over 7 months

#39 30-12-06 12:07:40

richardjeeves

This is a bit late:
When did you pass: 15th Aug 06

How many attempts: 2nd

How many driver faults: 5 minor

What time was your test: 9:27

How many hours (approx) did you have: 40

Which manouevres did you do: Emergancy Stop
Turn In the Road
Reverse into a Bay

#40 17-01-07 11:27:35

24fansal

When did you pass: 17th January 2007

How many attempts: 1st time

How many driver faults: 3 minors

What time was your test:9.37am

How many hours (approx) did you have: 66 hours with adi since July 14th and no private practice

Which manouevres did you do: Left RRC and Reverse Bay Park at the test centre

Yay!!!!!!!     smile

#41 21-01-07 09:50:30

mickey b

1st test  : 15 minors 1 serious turn in the road, reverse round a corner emergencey stop
2nd test :  4 minors  1 serious turn in the road, Parallell park
3rd test  : 8 minors  1 serious Paralell park,Turn in the road
4th test :  5 Minors 1 serious  turn in the road, reverse round a corner
5th test :  4 minors  1 serious turn in the road,reverese round a corner
6th test :  10 minors 1 serious, turn in the road, reverse round a corner, emergencey stop
7th test: pass Yippee ! moment of glory! 8 minors, paralell park, reverse round a corner

#42 21-01-07 09:52:59

mickey b

forgot to say pass date 20.1/07  11.21 test time 100s of lessons as kept up with the lessons in between tests.

#43 21-01-07 09:55:41

Evan

Well done for sticking at it Mickey, living proof that commitment, self-belief and and striving to achieve wil pay off in the end.

Testimonies like this give a lot of encouragement to those Learners who are still learning and have the test to pass.

I bet you are really pleased with yourself. Well Done Again. Ev wink wink

#44 21-01-07 14:32:51

mickey b

Thank you, this site has really helped, all the best to all test takers and please dont give up hang in there for the pass its worth all the hard work and pain smile big_smile big_smile stil cant quite believe it!

#45 15-02-07 17:18:38

Taker
Website

When did you pass: today 15/2/07

How many attempts: 3rd

How many driver faults: 7

What time was your test: 2.30pm

How many hours (approx) did you have: I approximately had about 60 Hours With two different Adi

Which manoeuvres did you do: Turn In The Road, Parallel Parking

Soooooooooo Happy  big_smile big_smile

spiderman.jpg

1st practical test 20/11/06...Failed 2 serious 13 minors
2nd practical test 25/1/07...Failed 1 serious 13 minors
3rd practical test 15/2/07 I Passed 7 minors  big_smile big_smile

#46 11-03-07 18:06:53

lizzy69

2x tests 1988

3rd test 22/02/07 2s 9m tir, rrc,es.

4th test 09/03/07  7m tir, pp, es. yippee passed

10.22 Birmingham

Very nice Examiner

Had 100's of lessons  smile

#47 14-03-07 21:18:42

lainey

Passed my test on Tuesday, 12th March 07 - had two minors.  Can't believe I did it.  Now finding driving alone very scary.

Took unsuccessful test in 1990 (have now had provisional licence for 17 years!!!) and then gave up but recently decided to try again as am much older and wiser (or should be).
Passed on 12th March 2007 - only 2 minors!!!!

#48 22-03-07 01:06:17

ivor-biggin

'Ang in there Lainey
                                   Steve

Theory passed 21/12/2005 34/35  63/75
Practical passed 2/5/2006 1st time  7 minors

Dreams CAN come true !!!!

#49 04-04-07 12:52:56

nicnac

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO POSTING THIS MESSAGE FOR A LONG TIME!!!

Passed 3rd time on 3/4/07.
Passed with 5 minors.
Test taken at Tilbury in Essex by a lovely guy who i had previously on my first test.
The best feeling in the world!!!

I had 100's of lessons! ( i was driving on and off for 3 years but stuck with it in the later days)

This may sound like a cliche but IF I PASSED, ANYONE CAN!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnicnacxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

THEORY TEST JUNE 05...PASSED 1ST TIME
1ST PRACTICAL TEST 1/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS-4 MINORS
2ND PRACTICAL TEST 14/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS 4 MINORS
3RD PRACTICAL TEST 3/4/07...PASSED!!!!
5 MINORS!

#50 16-04-07 15:51:31

worddogg

right my turn  smile

passed  my test first time ,on the 2nd of April 2007
with 5 minors
test time ;11;11am
manouevers ; reverse round the corner and bay park .
i had 62 hours worth of lessons which took a year to complete
was one of the best things i have ever done in my life   big_smile big_smile

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

Board footer