You are not logged in.

#1 12-06-06 18:53:52

BIG G
Website

Completing taxes online

I was thinking about completing my taxes on-line this year, has anyone got any experience's of doing this, was it easy? Is there anything in particular I need to be aware of.

Thanks

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups

12-06-06 18:53:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Completing taxes online

#2 12-06-06 20:33:11

evan

My wife has completed mine on line for the last two years Big G, she found it easy and you get a receipt email once you submit it. The good thing about it is that your details are held in a secure file and you can go back and for to it as and when you want to, until you finish. So you don't have to do it all in one go.

Hope this helps. Ev

#3 12-06-06 22:47:54

Karenadi

I'm too scared of getting something wrong, so I take all my stuff to accountant.  Also too lazy to sort out all info myself.  Take it all in a carrier bag, and it comes back as accounts.  Magic.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 13-06-06 09:17:42

sue martin
Verified Member
Website

Hi,
completing self employed Tax Returns on-line is pretty straightforward,first step is to register with "Gateway" for your on-line password and sign in details, this can take a few weeks to arrive but once received is valid every year. depending how you have kept your figures it is straightforward to file your return, if you have done them yourself before you will have no problems ,if you haven't l would advise you go to your inland rev and go thro things in person so you can assess and agree percentages this year and then file on-line from then on.
Good luck
Sue

0800 298 8928
http://thebrightredl.com
The Bright Red L
Online Booking App. FREE TRIAL  http://instructorapps.co.uk/

Board footer