You are not logged in.

#1 09-06-06 15:56:30

koabrahams
Verified Member
Website

Check Test result today

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I had my first check test today. Was SOOOO nervous but it all went well. Came away with a 4 and I'm delighted. big_smile

Chose to do left reverse with a lad who has had about 10 hours tuition and he was brilliant - listened well and worked really hard.

The SE was great too - asked me loads of questions and offered some really positive, valid advice.

Can look at it now as a positive experience because I learnt a lot from the SE.....................glad I've not got to do it again too soon though!!

DISCOVER DRIVING
Fully qualified female instructors covering Norfolk
Grade 5 instructor
DIAmond Advanced Special Test

09-06-06 15:56:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test result today

#2 13-06-06 17:51:48

cat
Verified Member

hi koabrahams

well done on the check test result.  not looking forward to mine passed part 3 in april with a 5/4.

how long is it since you passed till you had your check test, what mark did you get when you passed sorry for being nosey just trying to work out a time scale for my own check test

cath

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

#3 13-06-06 17:55:32

sparkle

Cath, I waited 15 months for my first check test lol lol lol lol how bad is that big_smile (graded 4)

#4 13-06-06 20:35:36

Diane I
Verified Member

I passed my test in October and had my first check test yesterday ( Monday ) grade 4  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 13-06-06 21:04:22

la.monikita
Verified Member

koabrahams, i keep waving at you and going pass your car in Dartford!

well done!!!! how long did you have to wait for it?

what time was your test? Ian Benns was it?

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#6 14-06-06 12:26:32

koabrahams
Verified Member
Website

Hi all,

Well done Diane.
Hi Cath - Passed 22/06/05 with a 4:4

La Monikita - yes was Ian Benns - lovely guy. Was 10.30 last Friday at Belvedere. So give us a clue for when you're waving at me - what car are you in?

Korene

DISCOVER DRIVING
Fully qualified female instructors covering Norfolk
Grade 5 instructor
DIAmond Advanced Special Test

#7 14-06-06 14:15:57

sparkle

Correction, i waited 19 months for my first check test (even worse!)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 14-06-06 16:48:20

la.monikita
Verified Member

La Monikita - yes was Ian Benns - lovely guy. Was 10.30 last Friday at Belvedere. So give us a clue for when you're waving at me - what car are you in?

Korene

silver corsa- BIG RED L on the bonnet  lol

Abraham Maslow

#9 14-06-06 21:08:51

jazzyc
Verified Member
Website

my mate had his today, he passed 11months ago 4/4, today he got a 5 guy said a little more and it would have been a 6!

#10 14-06-06 21:41:28

Morgan
Verified Member

Hi Korene,

Just replied to your pm but will say well done again.

I can't wait for my check test............will mean I passed the pt 3  big_smile big_smile

La Mon.....saw you parked in W J Kings at the bottom of Farningham hill last week... (well your car anyway) hope it was ok

#11 14-06-06 22:28:39

la.monikita
Verified Member

i was ok not the car, needed new alternator, was off the road for 2 days, such a long story  roll

Abraham Maslow

#12 16-06-06 16:05:55

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Was 6 months until my first CT. (4) he said the fact it was impossible for me to pre- empt what he was going to do stopped me from a 5.
I packed it in as soon as I got that magic 2 year breather. Got til next August to set up on my own. Would never go back to it full-time though.  neutral

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

#13 16-06-06 16:07:54

Hale
Verified Member
Website

I used the examiner!

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

Board footer