You are not logged in.

#1 20-08-04 20:21:14

davep1270
Verified Member

bsm adi training

hi everyone,
i have just started my adi training course with bsm, and would welcome any advice anyone has to offer on the first three assignments to get me through stage 1 of the course. eg, whats the best 10 questions to ask a learner on pedestrian crossings. i have a pretty good idea myself but would like to get the best marks possible.
also if any else has done a bsm course and would like to offer me any advise it would very much appreciated. thanks

20-08-04 20:21:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: bsm adi training

#2 15-09-04 15:19:53

TimApps

Hi Dave
I am now on the Part 3 course with BSM
I passed the part 1 with 100% and 75/75 on HP
There is no substitute for working through the CD simulations and assignment 5; doing every single question. Do this until your score is perfect.
Don't forget to go to your local BSM store and work through their simulations and HP Mock test
When you get to the test, you'll recognise the questions and you'll breeze it.
Remember... commitment

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 15-09-04 17:43:56

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Tim,

That's a pretty good score you got there -  Well done!

But it does go to show what happens if you apply yourself properly.

Regards,

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 15-09-04 17:59:34

Spenceruk

TimApps wrote:

I passed the part 1 with 100% and 75/75 on HP

I haven't heard of anyone getting full marks on HPT!

Congrats - very well done indeed!!!

#5 15-09-04 18:14:46

bigred
Verified Member
Website

I remember the 1st time I tried the HPT I got 73 and was really chuffed. I went on to fail it 3 times in row after that?!? :?

But that's not to take anything away from Tim!

Regards,

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 18-09-04 21:47:02

Spenceruk

bigred wrote:

I remember the 1st time I tried the HPT I got 73 and was really chuffed. I went on to fail it 3 times in row after that?!? :?

Doesn't that just go to prove what a damn silly test it is!

Board footer