You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-06-06 15:28:49

Carlo
Verified Member

Check Test

Hi all,

Got my first check test coming up in a months time.  Just wanted to see if anyone has anytips for me??  What subject to teach? what  type pupil to choose?  Any help would be great  smile.

Cheers
Carlo

"It's easy when you know how!"

06-06-06 15:28:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test

#2 06-06-06 18:17:28

Keith1954
Verified Member

Re: Check Test

I have just taken my ct, and i just treat it like anyother lesson, I have been instructing for 16 years now, but i still get nervous at the ct. Once i meet the examiner i am ok, and i take my pupil in to meet the examiner.
Whatever lesson you intend to give, be prepared to alter it if you need to, and explain to your pupil why, remember to ask questions, and tell the pup to ask you any questions.

Board footer