You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-06-06 21:10:03

hensondeb

NOW SOLD Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Elegance with He-man **SOLD**

Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Elegance in Breeze Blue, 2003 - 03  :cry:

24,000 miles with Full Vauxhall service history, 3 doors, Air conditioning, Cd player (steering wheel controls), electric windows and mirrors, height adjustable drivers seat, fitted He-man dual controls, excellent condition ( except a few scrathes on the passenger side wheel trims - ha ha) ideal instructor car, must sell due to new car arriving soon.

£4,500

Contact me @ debbyhenson15@hotmail or ring me on 01623 407582 (Nottingham) if you want pictures of the car.   roll

[img=Verdana][/img][img=Verdana][/img][img=Verdana][/img]

04-06-06 21:10:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: NOW SOLD Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Elegance with He-man **SOLD**

#2 04-06-06 22:58:42

luchell

How come you seem to sad to let it go sad  Lots of tears rolling eyes smile Sad to see it go? smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 05-06-06 09:28:29

hensondeb

How come you seem to sad to let it go sad  Lots of tears rolling eyes smile Sad to see it go? smile

It's been my first instructor car, we have been through alot together.
however the car must go, new mini arriving soon!!!.

#4 05-06-06 09:30:12

posh
Verified Member

ohh lucky you! i love  minis,  what colour did you pick ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 05-06-06 09:34:08

hensondeb

ohh lucky you! i love  minis,  what colour did you pick ?

In Pepper white, Half red leather interior, 17inch alloys etc...., i need a good marketing tool, the competition is very strong in my area.

#6 05-06-06 09:34:32

msdarcy721

oooh

sounds lovely. have you gone for the union jack on the roof of the mini? lol

#7 05-06-06 09:38:54

hensondeb

oooh

sounds lovely. have you gone for the union jack on the roof of the mini? lol

I've not ordered and decals from BMW(So expensive), I've got a local guy who does bespoke graphics - John cooper decals etc etc including flames!!!!!!!.
When i get the car all badged up, i will post a picture next to my name.

#8 05-06-06 09:39:53

posh
Verified Member

yeah, that does sound lovely, i hope it brings you lots of new bussines! I'm sure it will. big_smile

#9 05-06-06 09:43:58

hensondeb

yeah, that does sound lovely, i hope it brings you lots of new bussines! I'm sure it will. big_smile

I hope so, I've been thinking about changing for approx. 6 months, my car i'm selling is in a1 condition, not a mark anywhere, but i need that edge over the competition.

#10 05-06-06 11:37:53

luchell

Very nice, they are so expensive though aren't they. Good luck whereabouts are you from? Sorry we aren't buying it i've just bought a new suzuki swift myself im so in love with it lol

#11 05-06-06 12:34:15

hensondeb

Very nice, they are so expensive though aren't they. Good luck whereabouts are you from? Sorry we aren't buying it i've just bought a new suzuki swift myself im so in love with it lol

I'm based in Nottingham

#12 07-06-06 09:28:46

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Hi Debs...

Know what you mean about needing the edge over the competition - I'm nottingham way based too.  I'll keep a look out for a new mini arriving on the scene and wave madly if i see it. smile

Btw... I'm in a *yawn* silver corsa....  roll part of the silver corsa brigade.........

Skif.

#13 08-06-06 08:21:48

hensondeb

Hi Debs...

Know what you mean about needing the edge over the competition - I'm nottingham way based too.  I'll keep a look out for a new mini arriving on the scene and wave madly if i see it. smile

Thanks Skiffle,

Some driving schools in my area are doing silly deals - 10 lessons for £100. This is not a miss print!!!

My car is ok, but i need to take my school to another level and try and get the people who will pay for quality tuition.

Thanks again.

Btw... I'm in a *yawn* silver corsa....  roll part of the silver corsa brigade.........

Skif.

#14 09-06-06 11:35:19

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Oh yes.... those ones... and those that offer the first two lessons at £5.00 etc... i kid ye not....

Makes it difficult.

roll

#15 09-06-06 16:37:09

Lorna
Verified Member

I too am in Nottingham - drive a mini at the moment - fantastic car and my pupils love it. Over the last month or so I have seen at least 4-6 ADI's in Notts with Mini's. They are eye catching and you will enjoy it. Have fun.

ADI - Approved Driving Instructor

#16 10-06-06 06:41:59

sparkle

We got more minis than corsas here now...i kid you not! not eyecatching at all anymore...feel sorry for the adi's that bought them now lol

We do have beetles & the convertible 206 & 307's mind you and they DO stand out..me likes them  big_smile (£35 per hour)

#17 10-06-06 10:22:19

markA.d.I

Ran a Mini for 12 months, spent all that time fighting with sparkle, she hated them, said the clutch was heavy blaa blaa ...... buy a micra

Well i admit it now, the mini was pants, the micra is lighter,better fuel economy, better visibility, and a much nicer office for the day!, pupils adapt to this car much faster, no horrid surging in 2 nd gear !!!

So Sparkle, you were right, i bow down to the blond adi legend!

#18 10-06-06 12:56:14

luchell

lol Only one mini round here now and again its the infamous lets drive mini!!!!!! Im the only swift around which is great lol Ive heard minis are a sod to get into reverse?

#19 11-06-06 07:22:21

sparkle

...Mark.....what did i tell you!!!!!!!!!

Im always right anyway lol lol lol

The Micra is a dream to teach in...an ideal adi's car..deffo.

Glad i converted you big_smile

Wish i still had mine :cry:

#20 11-06-06 09:35:35

hensondeb

Suppose it's down to personal choice.  I think the mini is a lovely car to drive.

I personally wouldn't be seen dead in a Micra as i think they look like an old persons car.

I always look at other mini's on the road as they are all individual instead of just coming in box standard colours.  There are not many instructors in my area with mini's, and the ones who have them are all fully booked!  enough said!

Think people are missing the point that I have a Corsa for sale, I don't need advice which car to choose as I have already got it and am very happy with it!  big_smile

#21 11-06-06 11:05:24

luchell

big_smile No we got your point we just mostly have bought new cars lol Well myself and mark have. They may well be a Pdi who comes along that will jump at your offer. I'm sure someone will come along, also by us answering you it keeps this thread fresh and at the top so more people will read it lol

#22 11-06-06 12:30:36

markA.d.I

Cars i have had in order ......

1) Daewoo kalos ( ueeehgghhh)
2)Toyota Yaris (great car, lots of clutch problems)
3)Renault Clio (great car,lots of creaking body parts,electric problems,poor dealer locally)
4)Renault Megane (loved it, poor visibility,poor dealer locally)
5)3 Mini's 1ds
6)Nissan Micra

The nissan micra is by far the best of the bunch, not the best looking car, but an ADI car is like a builders van, you buy the best for the job!!!!

There are reasons for the DIA only rating them 2 in the training car stakes,reverse is a pig, the ride is rattle your teeth out job, they use to be eye catching but not anymore, there are more of them around here than the good old corsas!

I am not picking at you by the way, i am just talking from lots of personal experience with the minis, i use to defend my car to the hilt on here, but after driving the micra, there is only one winner in my opinion, and thats all it is  ..... opinion !!!!

#23 11-06-06 12:40:55

sparkle

Think people are missing the point that I have a Corsa for sale, I don't need advice which car to choose as I have already got it and am very happy with it!  big_smile

no were not, you just seem to have an attitude for some reason???? Its only a car for goodness sake!

A mini or a micra?? who cares what people drive-as long as happy with it, i got a clio for adi'ing...bucket of crap really..although looks good i will admit.

I drove the mini diesel ..and oh my god...bigger bucket of crap than the clio....and thats saying something!

#24 11-06-06 15:49:50

luchell

Don't mention that word clio i'm still sore from mine neutral People keep saying the swift is the poor mans mini? Are you kidding me!! The rich mans maybe at 10k with everything i wanted plus i never did like the look of the mini whereas i love the swift, have done since i saw the demo driving round our area lol

It does in a small way resemble the mini when you look at it from certain angles but for less money im a VERY happy bunny with mine. Now im considering just popping for a drive lol That pollen filter is SO tempting!!

#25 12-06-06 12:04:46

hensondeb

Thankyou for your kind advice!  roll

The Corsa is now sold.

Looking forward to your valued advice in the future.

Board footer