You are not logged in.

#1 19-08-04 15:42:15

ickle miss 1411

Just failed my mock test and need HELP!!!

sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad   sad    sad   sad

Hi,

Have just come back from my mock test which i failed badly!!!

Real test on Monday and have 3 hours left with instructor who say`s I can pass on Monday. I was confident untill i mucked up the mock !!!!

I need help with : tongue

1Signals at Roundabouts and signals in general
2 Reversing !!!!!!!
3 Positioning before turning right

Any help would be most appreciated  tongue  tongue   tongue   tongue   tongue   tongue

19-08-04 15:42:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just failed my mock test and need HELP!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-08-04 18:06:31

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Re: Just failed my mock test and need HELP!!!

Hello

Let me first of all put your mind at rest by telling you not many people pass the mock test, What its there-for is to pick out any weak spots in your driving so that you and your instructor can correct them.

Also you may have not been out driving on your own with anyone else just sat watching And not helping with anything, So the first time doesn't all ways go as good as you may like it to.

Try not to worry, Your instructor would not say he/she thinks your good enough to pass if your not.

the next time you see your instructor, Tell him/her you would like to go over the things you listed above.

1Signals at Roundabouts and signals in general
2 Reversing !!!!!!!
3 Positioning before turning right

Go through in your own mind how you should do things and read the highway code to back up or correct any errors.

Regards
Nigel

Board footer