You are not logged in.

#1 14-08-04 19:57:44

carmichael52

Fit And Proper Person

Looking for some advice if possible. One of the requirements I see is that you must be a fit and proper person. My challenge is that 3 years ago I was convicted of fraud, wasnt fined or in prison. Does anyone know if this should be ok ?
If anyone can I help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

14-08-04 19:57:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fit And Proper Person

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-08-04 10:22:03

adi
Verified Member
Website

As long as your not planning any fraud when you become an adi you should be okay! Being an adi you are considered to be a professional and would be expected to behave as so in society and the community. I don't think what you have done beforehand should really matter.

#3 15-08-04 12:45:26

CarADI

A leopard never changes it's spots  :!:

Would you tell your pupils / customers that you are a crook ?
If so, how many would sign up with you?
If you did not tell them, that's dishonest.

Customers / pupils need to trust their instructors 100%.

#4 15-08-04 16:52:50

carmichael52

Thank you for help in this matter.
Regards

#5 20-08-04 11:39:03

Tay

Before you spend any money I suggest that you apply to the DSA to sit Part One and advise them of your history.They will then review your position and advise you accordingly. If they reject you they return your exam fee. Depending on your exact dates your conviction may be spent under rehabilitation of offenders act

Board footer