You are not logged in.

#1 10-08-04 07:55:20

alys
Website

How big?

I am about to sign up to start Part 1 training and I know I have a while to sort this out but what is the largest car you would recommend training in?

I cannot afford to run 2 cars but my family consists of 3 large adults and 2 small children (6 & 3).  I have a Citroen Xsara at the moment, which I think is too big for new learner drivers but we wouldn't all fit in a Fiesta or similar!!  We don't all go out together very often and when we do it isn't far but I still need the option.

Any suggestions welcome!!

Alys

Alys smile

10-08-04 07:55:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How big?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-08-04 11:36:25

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Re: How big?

Try a Ford Focus, I trained pupils in one for 3 years and never had any big problems.

If a L driver can do it, im sure you could.

A chap near me has a volvo to teach L drivers... so i wouldnt worry about yours to much.
big_smile

Board footer