You are not logged in.

#1 16-07-04 20:02:28

docherty2004

hey.. what is harder.. theory or the driving test..

in the past ive been told that theory is easy but now im comtemplating it aint.. any know the truth :shock:

16-07-04 20:02:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hey.. what is harder.. theory or the driving test..

#2 20-07-04 20:32:01

balbriah2

In responce to your question if you study the material, eg highway code, hazard perception cd rom for example, no reason why you should not pass the theory test, for the pratical driving test minimum 40 hours with driving instructor plus plenty of private practice, again should have no problem, hope this helps, any further advise please get back.  8)

#3 20-07-04 23:59:12

Unplugged

Passing the Theory is a hell of a lot easier then the Practical hmm Mind you the theory has got a lot harder since I took it

#4 23-08-04 13:45:35

kennedykrew

it took me 4 times to pass theory?hazard test!  The hazard test is so dodgy and I dnt think you can practise to make perfect. You click on pertential hazards but if you click too soon or too late you miss the points???? But Id say that if I was driving and could see half a mile down the road and there was a pertential hazard I would react and prepare for it there and then,you get my meaning???? But on the other hand Ive know peeps to go in and just sit and click, but i do no that if you click to many times within one clip they can give you nil points!!! Id say it would be impossible for anyone to get the full marks!!!! and well done if anyone out there has!!!  :shock:

#5 23-08-04 13:58:32

Darren

theory in my eyes is pointless, Ive still to sit mine, but i dont agree with it. As kennedykrew said, it took him 4 times to pass, 4 x £20.50.  £82! Did that make him a better driver?

(sorry to use you as an example kennedykrew smile )

The only thing that can make you a better driver, is hours behind the wheel, NOT at a computer doing a theory

#6 23-08-04 16:29:18

kennedykrew

I dont mind you using me as an example, and by the way he is a she!!!  lol
But I know what you mean, after finally passing my theory/hazard which was over 12months ago, I dont think Ive learnt much by it-like you said its behind the wheel where you learn, and learning to drive comes with years experience of driving!  And at a cost price!!!!! Not only 4 times with theory but now on my 3rd test too-because of the bay park manouver!!!!! Cant do it while Im on test,fine otherwise!!!! But again,you only learn and master manouvers with years of practise not only a few lessons!!!! Just on that manouver!!!! if you know what I mean!!??? :?

#7 24-08-04 00:27:10

Unplugged

Good point I never took the HPT.

The theory Test itself is a walk in the park most of the questions are common sense. Go to smiths and buy yourself a book and sit the whole thing. Look at the answers you got wrong and the pifulls and Memorise your way out of them.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 24-08-04 03:04:26

Darren

kennedykrew wrote:

and by the way he is a she!!!  lol

:oops:  :oops: i just assumed with the name :oops:  :oops:

#9 24-08-04 07:41:51

kennedykrew

kennedy is my surname and we are a family of five so thats why krew!!!!  wink

Board footer